Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

What’s Your Most Saved Pin? [ Share Success Tips! ]

BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer
Labels (3)

Hey PBC! 

Many have asked about how to get more saves.  

After all, the number of saves is one of the key metrics to track when growing a Pinterest account, making money and partnering with brands.

What is your most saved pin? What made it so successful? 

I’ll go first! My most saved pin is titled “What to Do for Mental Health If You Can’t Afford Therapy”.

Within a month, it had over 2K saves. I believe it was saved so many times because I share a vulnerable experience with my audience, then provide tried and true tips that work for me time and time again.

In addition, the pin color is bright and catchy. The design is very simple, not “busy”.

Here is the pin: https://pin.it/2JXU6KR

Would love to see which pin got you the most saves and learn what helped make it successful!

All the best,

@BestFunGifts 

24 Kudos
111 Replies
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Couldn't agree more @jenvazquezmedia 😃 I'm guilty of getting stuck in my brand colors!

2 Kudos
RenataxoliverNY
Just visiting

My most saved Pin was one my first but had over 4K and still going every month.I think is a good travel video but blow my mind how can almost 4 million people watch the same video. 
every time I create a travel unique video gets a lot attention, but struggling with saves lately. 

https://pin.it/41BDBCP

2 Kudos
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@RenataxoliverNY Never been to the Canary Islands! That water looks beautiful, so clear and blue. I thought it was Hawaii at first😃

I can understand how it had so many views! Yes, seems like a lot of people are struggling with Saves most recently. 

2 Kudos
RenataxoliverNY
Just visiting

Loved your Pin very helpful, I will definitely try the podcast ❤️

3 Kudos
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Thanks @RenataxoliverNY ☺️ I binge on those podcasts all day long. 

3 Kudos
galaxy2102
Just visiting

My pin #DIY christmas was most save pin.

2 Kudos
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Nice and Christmas is just around the corner! 😁

2 Kudos
PersonalizedByJoclyn
Just visiting

i love that pins still get action on them from years ago!

2 Kudos
KaileysMonogramShop
Loves to help

How to Make Curly Ribbon 3.5 k saves and going

2 Kudos
jenvazquezmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@beboldwithkatah we’re playing “tag” in order to hear from more members! I'd love to see what your best-performing pin is!

2 Kudos