Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

What’s Your Most Saved Pin? [ Share Success Tips! ]

BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer
Labels (3)

Hey PBC! 

Many have asked about how to get more saves.  

After all, the number of saves is one of the key metrics to track when growing a Pinterest account, making money and partnering with brands.

What is your most saved pin? What made it so successful? 

I’ll go first! My most saved pin is titled “What to Do for Mental Health If You Can’t Afford Therapy”.

Within a month, it had over 2K saves. I believe it was saved so many times because I share a vulnerable experience with my audience, then provide tried and true tips that work for me time and time again.

In addition, the pin color is bright and catchy. The design is very simple, not “busy”.

Here is the pin: https://pin.it/2JXU6KR

Would love to see which pin got you the most saves and learn what helped make it successful!

All the best,

@BestFunGifts 

24 Kudos
111 Replies
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@JillianLeigh789 Cute tiny pumpkins! Good to know, timing can make all the difference when it comes to posting pins. Saved it to my Inspiration Board😀 I look forward to seeing your Christmas images in my feed!

0 Kudos
JayneNicoletti
Posts regularly

Oh Thank you!  I use InShot for my mobile video editing. It's like 12 bucks a year and so worth it. I really only add text in Pinterest app. I repurpose for other platforms so it's easier. 

3 Kudos
JayneNicoletti
Posts regularly

Did you take that pic? It's pretty!

1 Kudo
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Ah ok, thanks @JayneNicoletti ! I like InShot too! Hopefully similiar video editing features come out on Pinterest soon. 

2 Kudos
veronikalipar
Loves to help

Mine has not been even mine for a long time! It's actually very weird. Another creator once uploaded her own photo and linked it to one of my blog posts. That pin now shows up in my analytics as my pin. But also in hers. It's really strange. Anyway, it has been my top pin for two years. Up until I published this pin https://www.pinterest.com/pin/777433954435767312/ 

2 Kudos
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@veronikalipar First I love the name of your site😁 That's so interesting regarding the other creator linking to your blog post. Hopefully that boosted your traffic! Either way, I'll be saving it to my Lifestyle Board.

1 Kudo
veronikalipar
Loves to help
1 Kudo
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

You’re welcome😊👍

0 Kudos
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Looking at my analytics over the past 30 days, I noticed that lifestyle videos with titled covers tend to do significantly better than any of my infographics and quote pins.

The impressions were at least 3X higher so the saves were naturally higher too👍

This month my highest saved pin is "Podcasts to Improve Mental Health" >> : 

https://pin.it/leTwYqX

Cheers!

@BestFunGifts 

7 Kudos
makehealthyeasy
Just visiting

These are helpful tips! thank you!

1 Kudo