It's just not the same without you
Join the Pinterest Business Community to find out what other users are discussing and creating.

User is copying my blog

misstrishlyn
Just visiting

Hello!

since I have built a comfort in this community in reaching out for advice, I thought I should spark yo this conversation.

For a few months, I have been dealing with a user who has copied my entire blog from to the T. From profile pictures, to bios, pins, boards and sections, EVERYTHING has been copied. 

I reached out to this user and of course they claimed they are not “copying” my page but the proof is in the pudding. I won’t expose their account just so I don’t get in trouble here.

I have emailed Pinterest several times, and after the first try they stopped responding about this issue. 

The blocking feature on Pinterest is so pointless, and in a way I can’t stop this person from viewing my page without setting it private which is something I DO NOT want to do. 

it’s so frustrating putting time into something I’m passionate about, crafting my blog the way I want to, curating board covers, posting organic pins just so they can be re published by someone else!

I really need help with this situation because it’s out of hand at this point and I’ve been too coi about it. 

1 Kudo
1 Reply
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@misstrishlyn 

Hi Welcome to the PBC!

I read your post and this happened to me a few months ago - I'm sorry your experiencing this.

I am listing a link below which I would suggest you use so that Pinterest can properly remove this - please be prepared to prove this is your Blog | Work | Photos et al.

Copyright Infringement

You can file a compliant using the form Pinterest has provided, just scroll down and you will see the link for the form.

If you are wondering if it works what I can tell you is it does.

I hope this will help you.

Lisa

Please Follow Me | Like | Love | Share On Pinterest Thanks!!❤️ -- Lisa
If my answer helped resolve your issue be sure to CLICK ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below
2 Kudos