It's just not the same without you
Join the Pinterest Business Community to find out what other users are discussing and creating.

Tuesday Tips 📌 Spotlight Program

PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

PinterestJoan_0-1672780582028.png

Happy New Year, PBC!

We’re back with the first Tuesday Tips of the year! Today we’re spotlighting our PBC Spotlight program. The Spotlight program highlights success stories from community members who found success using Pinterest. If you were able to grow your brand or business on Pinterest, we want to hear from you! Be sure to submit your story using the link below – we’re looking forward to reading your story! To learn more about the Spotlight Program, check out our post here.

>> Submit Your Success Story <<

7 Kudos
8 Replies
NotABondGirl
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Looking forward to reading the next PBC Spotlight! Thanks @PinterestJoan 👍

Not A Bond Girl
Pinterest nerd
2 Kudos
PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager

No problem, @NotABondGirl🙂

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@PinterestJoan 

I am eager to see who is up next.

Lisa

Please Follow Me | Like | Love | Share On Pinterest Thanks!!❤️ -- Lisa
If my answer helped resolve your issue be sure to CLICK ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below
1 Kudo
mulberrycolors
Posts regularly

I see my success as all the positive, kind, feedback I recive since I have being on Pinterest platform. I have enjoyed photography, writing, cooking, and sharing my love for animals since childhood, and sharing it on Pinterest has been life changing. I have a purpose to create, & learn more than ever, & I have Pinterest to thank for that, I guess mine is a personal not a business success👍

2 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@mulberrycolors 

Are you going to submit your story? I think you should.

Lisa

If my answer helped resolve your issue be sure to CLICK ACCEPT AS SOLUTION below
1 Kudo
mulberrycolors
Posts regularly

Hi Lisa,
No, I think a business success story is what they are looking for, & I believe it would be more interesting.

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@mulberrycolors - I suppose I always kind of thought Personal Success is just as helpful as Business Success.

I think all of us have an interesting story on a personal level. I truly believe mine would be a bestseller 😉

Lisa

2 Kudos
mulberrycolors
Posts regularly

I love to read it🙌

0 Kudos