Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Tuesday Tips 📌 Mental Health Awareness

PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey PBC! We’re back with this week’s Tuesday Tips. Today, we’re spotlighting Mental Health Awareness Month. Here at Pinterest, we want to make sure you’re prioritizing your mental health. It’s important to set some time for yourself and recharge to help stay creative, productive, and refreshed!

For the month of May, we’re celebrating the different ways you recharge your mind and body. We’d love to hear your favorite way to recharge! Comment down below to share your own tips and tricks. 👇

3 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Thank you for this @PinterestJoan ! This topic is very important to me, I would say that it's perfectly okay to ask for help and being a source of a calm, loving friendship to someone who is struggling will change a life forever. We never know what someone is going through.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
4 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Thank you for this @PinterestJoan ! This topic is very important to me, I would say that it's perfectly okay to ask for help and being a source of a calm, loving friendship to someone who is struggling will change a life forever. We never know what someone is going through.

1 Kudo
mycancerchic
Problem-solver

Love this for me it’s a lot of unplugging and being ok doing nothing for a bit 

1 Kudo
boniitalynn
Just visiting

I like to spend time with friends or in nature!

1 Kudo
Criscarts
Posts regularly

I take a nap when I need to recharge. I tend to get very moody when I don't have enough sleep. I also like to go on walks and watch movies. 

1 Kudo