Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Tuesday Tips 📌 Choosing the Right Content Format

PinterestJoan
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (4)

Hi Creators 👋.

We’re back with the latest Tuesday Tips and today we’re spotlighting how to choose the right format for your audience! Each content idea may be suitable for a specific format. Be sure to check out the video below to learn some best practices around formatting content!

Do you have any tips you want to share on content formats? Let us know in the comments! 👇

5 Kudos
4 Replies
veronikalipar
Loves to help

These are all great tips for the beginners. What about something more advanced for long time creators?

1 Kudo
MomAfterBaby
Just visiting

I'd love to see tips for us in the parenting niche 🙂 I always see lots for fashion/design/DIY but I'm running empty on fun ideas for parenting and motherhood 

1 Kudo
mulberrycolors
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

All great tips 👍 one tip I would like to add is including natural sounds. I believe it adds so much more interest & authenticity if you are sharing recipes, decorating (arranging flowers), mixing pins (no sound) with idea pins (live sound). It is attention grabber🙌🏻

0 Kudos
mulberrycolors
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

I know how that feels😳how old are your babies? I remember I was always looking for safe nice playgrounds, & when they were school age I would set up playdates almost every other day🥰

0 Kudos