Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

This feels like sleep paralysis

shoshanasue
Just visiting

Hi all and the amazing lounge moderators.

I really am feeling like I'm in a sleep paralysis state- my Pinterest account is there but it's not doing anything for me.

I know lots will say that it is foolish of me to depend on full-time income on Pinterest traffic but it is what is, and I know so many bloggers who have made and still make a full-time living from Pinterest traffic.

What is truly sad is that I have worked to build my account for years and at the time when my Pins were removed from search 2 weeks ago, I was getting over 2k outbound clicks a day and my impressions were just over 6M, with over 21k followers. Today my outbound clicks are about 20 a day 😞

I was creating quality content while dropping 3 or 4 fresh pins a day- all this to say I religiously follow the best practices.

It really hurts that this all has been taken away from me in a flash, with no reasonable explanation from Pinterest despite my sending several emails to the creators' team.

I really don't know what to do apart from coming to hear to vent.

A couple of minutes ago I just finished reporting copies of my traffic driving pins that have been stolen by spam accounts and are now ranking and thriving since my original pins have been deindexed. 

Can someone please advise me what to do, this is heartbreaking.

2 Kudos
0 Replies