Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Technical errors with idea pin status for Creator Program

theecoconnection
Just visiting

Hi there! I've been having issues with my idea pin acceptance status for the Creator Rewards Program. I added two pins to a reward goal. It says 1 accepted, but each pin still says "In review" so I don't know which one was actually accepted. Confusing!!

Also, for the first time since joining the Creator Rewards program both of the pins I submitted for August still say "Pending updated payment". Is anyone else experiencing these technical errors? And were you still compensated for it?

Thank you all for your input! 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @theecoconnection , welcome to the PBC!

So far what you are describing seems normal.
Usually the submitted pins may stay "in review" until the payment is completed, within 30 days of that month being over.

It also may show pending payment status until the payment is disbursed to your account. That may take up to 30 days after the month is over as well.

I hope this helps.

0 Kudos
theecoconnection
Just visiting

Thank you for the response Tereza! I have been helped and someone on the support team looked into the problem and confirmed I will be paid out. I can confirm that I did receive the money and it was just a technical glitch. 

I've had a few tech problems now and the support team has been quick and thorough in their responses so shout out to all of you! Thank you!

0 Kudos