Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Tagging products using web browser

PitterPatterStudio
Just visiting

I noticed that right now we can't tag products on idea pins using our computers. However, I really prefer to work on my laptop for editing and posting rather than on my phone.

I was wondering if this feature will eventually be added for web content development. Crossing my fingers it will be. I'm so much slower with my phone! lol

Thanks!

Kelli

@PitterPatterStudio 

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @PitterPatterStudio , welcome to the PBC! Unfortunately, the web version has very limited features. Personally, I'm thinking the desktop version won't have the ability to tag products any time soon.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
4 Replies
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @PitterPatterStudio , welcome to the PBC! Unfortunately, the web version has very limited features. Personally, I'm thinking the desktop version won't have the ability to tag products any time soon.

1 Kudo
PitterPatterStudio
Just visiting

Thank you for the response, although it's a bit disappointing to hear. 😞 I'll have to lock myself in a closest while working on idea pins lol. 

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@PitterPatterStudioI create all of my content on my desktop, then copy the pin using AirDrop. From there, I'll upload the pins and set the tags. Maybe this would help.

1 Kudo
PitterPatterStudio
Just visiting

Thanks for the tip @michaelbliss! I think I'll do this too. 

1 Kudo