Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Select a board as Pinterest banner doesn't appear

BeCraftee

Hello! I try to select a board as a Pinterest banner but the only option that appears to me is to upload an image as a cover, it wouldn't let me select a Pinterest board for it. Also, it doesn't show the option to select feature boards.

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
artofrobyn

Hi. I, too, got the same options. However, I am able to make those changes using my phone (not my laptop) and the mobile app. This was not clearly stated on any of the posted information I read. I literally just happened upon it and it works. 

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
4 Replies
abetterresume
Loves to help

Using a board as a cover does not exist at this time. If it is the content you wish to display, you may want to take a screen shot and upload a static image. From what I understand, Pinterest is doing away with the tilted pin banner.

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for jumping in to help here, @abetterresume! @BeCraftee, here's an article that links to more info about the recent profile changes. Hope this helps! 

0 Kudos
artofrobyn

Hi. I, too, got the same options. However, I am able to make those changes using my phone (not my laptop) and the mobile app. This was not clearly stated on any of the posted information I read. I literally just happened upon it and it works. 

0 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @artofrobyn, interesting to hear that you weren't able to make these changes on mobile! Have made a note to share with our team. 🤞

0 Kudos