Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

RSVP Today: Pinterest Creators Connect 🤝

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

resized-image-Promo.jpg

We’ve got an exciting event headed your way in two weeks time. Join us for Pinterest Creators Connect, a virtual event for our creator community to learn all about exclusive new features on Pinterest. You’ll hear from top creators like fashion editor Caroline Vazzana and pro-athlete Domonique Panton on how to build and inspire your audience and how to create positivity through content from LoveSquad Founder and CEO, Ally Love. 

Here’s a sneak peek of the rundown for what will be covered during the Creators Connect:

• Creator product updates 📄
  • Getting into growth mode and building your audience on Pinterest 📈
  • Designing positivity as a cofounder 😊 
  • Behind the scenes of the new Creator Code 🎬 
  • Building strong communities with Ally Love 💪

Co-hosted by fashion-designer and culinary expert Peter Som, this will be event you won’t want to miss. The event will take place on Thursday, May 27th. 11am-12pm PT, 2pm-3pm ET. 

<< RSVP HERE! >>

9 Kudos
4 Replies
kvriezen
Just visiting

I have RSVP'd But am not sure how to access the event. I have not received any emails or other notifications. Please advise?

Thanks! Kelly Vriezen

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kvriezen hi! You should get an email here any minute now but let me know if you don't receive it. There will also be a link on this page to join when it goes live. 

0 Kudos
wickedgoodscentz

Was there a replay? I ended up missing this event and I registered for this.

Thank you,

Nicole 

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@wickedgoodscentz -- Hey Nicole! You can watch the full replay of the event here. LMK if there's anything else I can help you with! 

0 Kudos