Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Request for advices and help with how Pinterest works and to promote my business!

Motivate_Me22
Just visiting

Hi there, I am a new youtuber and Tik Toker, @https://bit.ly/3fAl153 and I really want to use Pinterest to gain more followers and subscribers, I can really use any help or advice you can give me. if there is even a community where everyone supports each other, I would love to join.  

1 Kudo
1 Reply
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@Motivate_Me22 

Hi glad you made it to the PBC!

I read your post and in answer to your question about community - you just found it! This is a community that supports EVERYONE so Welcome!

I would encourage you to complete your PBC Profile this is a great way to get found, network and socialize here on the PBC How to optimize your PBC profile to create lasting engagement 

Definitely start participating in the conversations here on the PBC its a great way to meet people and share what you have learned about Pinterest and other platforms there are many people here in the community that network both on Pinterest and on other platforms. 

Below is information + links that you will find interesting + insightful so when you have a moment please check them out.

If you want more information please check out the Pinterest Pioneers Blog some of the articles will definitely resonate and provide great tips + tricks.

If you are looking for more information or you have questions that you can't find answers to then you are always welcome to post them in the community Mail Bag

I hope to see you around the community.

Lisa

0 Kudos