Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

New Feature! "Highlights" on Profile

thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Pinterest is making a few new changes to our Pinterest profiles on our business accounts!

If you've been creating idea pins and wish there was a way to feature your best performing idea pins or organize them within different categories or collections - you're in luck!

Pinterest has introduced "Highlights" for our profiles. **Currently only available on mobile iOS and Android**

IMG_0148.PNG

If you have it, here is how to create your Idea Pin Highlights:

1. Update your app to the latest version

2. Go to your profile and under the "Creator Hub" button you'll see a gray rectangle with the "+" on it.  

3. Click that to create a new highlight - Select up to 20 idea pins to feature in that highlight.  You can drag them to rearrange the order if you'd like. 

4. You can have up to 6 highlights on your profile.

*This is only available on Business accounts and only on mobile at this time.

**TIP**  Utilize your highlights to showcase trending or seasonal content.  Long-tap on a highlight to Edit or Delete it.

For more info, check out this help article on how to Personalize your Pinterest Profile.

5 Kudos
20 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@thehalcyonhive 

I am so glad I saw your post.

Thank You 🙏🏻

1 Kudo
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

This is awesome Cali! Thanks for the great tips

-Tabby

2 Kudos
mycancerchic
Problem-solver

Awesome. I don't seem to have it yet but hoping for it soon. When I click the + it takes me to upload a new idea pin. Maybe I am missing the spot?

1 Kudo
thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

It sounds like you might just not have it yet.  Only one of my clients has it so far (I don't on my account either) so it's probably just slowly rolling out to everyone.  I'll probably give mine a week and update again to see if I have it yet.

We will eventually!

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@thehalcyonhive @mycancerchic Hi there

Thanks for sharing the info. I don’t think I have it yet either not sure really.

I can’t wait to use it.

Really excited.

Lisa.

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@thehalcyonhive @mycancerchic Any news on Highlights Feature? Some people are using them really would love to try them.

Lisa

0 Kudos
thehalcyonhive
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

No updates yet....

I actually just went to my client's account that did have them and now they are not showing up!

2 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@thehalcyonhive Okay thanks for the update .... weird right? Maybe they are doing things to them. Lisa

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@thehalcyonhive @bodymindmood @mycancerchic It's showing up on my Android, but not on my iPhone:

IPhone.PNG

Android.jpg

1 Kudo