Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Getting started with Pinterest, I need help growing my account

melodypscl
Labels (4)

Hi! I want to grow my account, what should I do? Thanks for the suggestions in advance<3 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
isabelledias
Loves to help

Thanks for the tag @PinterestFernanda!

I am so excited for you, @melodypscl, and welcome to the PBC!

If you are starting out and want to grow your account, focus on these three things:

1 - Deciding what you want to post about: what do you love talking about? What do people come to you for advice on? 

2- Research what your audience is looking for around that topic: go to the search tab and tap the general theme of what you want to talk about (i.e., makeup, fitness, recipes) and see what type of content people are looking for around the topic. 

3- Create a posting schedule: once you decide on a few content ideas, choose how many types you want to post weekly. One-two Idea Pins a week is a great place to start. 

Let me know if you have more questions; happy to help!

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
2 Replies
PinterestFernanda

Hi @melodypscl! Welcome to the PBC! 😀

@isabelledias, can you give some ideas here? Thank you a lot! 💛

1 Kudo
isabelledias
Loves to help

Thanks for the tag @PinterestFernanda!

I am so excited for you, @melodypscl, and welcome to the PBC!

If you are starting out and want to grow your account, focus on these three things:

1 - Deciding what you want to post about: what do you love talking about? What do people come to you for advice on? 

2- Research what your audience is looking for around that topic: go to the search tab and tap the general theme of what you want to talk about (i.e., makeup, fitness, recipes) and see what type of content people are looking for around the topic. 

3- Create a posting schedule: once you decide on a few content ideas, choose how many types you want to post weekly. One-two Idea Pins a week is a great place to start. 

Let me know if you have more questions; happy to help!

1 Kudo