It's just not the same without you
Join the Pinterest Business Community to find out what other users are discussing and creating.

Missing board - I need help

junction2390

Hello! I am in desperate need of help!!!!!!!  It seems that A very most important board has just seemed to disappear! I have looked everywhere and tried everything to find it, no luck. I last created some pins which I placed on the board on 9/2/2020 about 5:30 pm EST That was the last time I saw it Any and all suggestions would be very much appriciated as it was a  very important board with a lot of great pins 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @junction2390, thanks for flagging this and welcome to the community. Are you still unable to locate the board? Have you checked on your 'Saved' tab? We can also try some basic troubleshooting steps that might help: 

• Make sure your browser is up-to-date. You can check here: http://www.whatismybrowser.com then clear your browser's cache and cookies.

• Try from a different browser like Firefox, Chrome or Safari or try using an incognito window to rule out any temporary issues with one browser

• Disable any browser extensions or ad blockers one-by-one (extensions sometimes conflict with Pinterest)

• Try from another computer, device, or account

If you're still running into issues with this, please let me know so we can look into it and put you in touch with our support team. Cheers! 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

1 Kudo