Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Marketing & advertising

UpGoodss

Good Day

Does anybody in the community have a marketing or advertising company at a affordable rate who can take over my account? They would have to be in a supported country.

They would have to take over the billing of the adverts and add there credit card details and bill me at end of the month for the adverts done or i would pay them in advance. Not all agencies want to do this.

I have permission from Pinterest support and my Pinterest account manager.

Let me know. 

Regards

Claudine

0 Kudos
4 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @UpGoodss 

Welcome to the PBC!

I have been helping businesses with Pinterest for 10 years.  

My clients have to use their own credit card so we won't be a good fit but I'm sure some of these folks below might be able to help. 

@terezatoledo 

@hostesstori 

@JanaOMedia 

@simplepinmedia 

@thehalcyonhive 

Please 'accept as solution' if this answers your question. 

Thanks and good luck!

0 Kudos
terezatoledo
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @UpGoodss , I'm afraid that this is not a usual practice for most Pinterest experts. 

Thanks for the tag @pinterestmarketingexpert 

0 Kudos
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

So true @terezatoledo ...risky actually:) 

0 Kudos
UpGoodss

Good Day All

Thank you i will try these agents.

Its odd that you would say its risky as this was solution given to my by pinterest support and my accounts manager. The one option is the account is signed over to the agent and the agent put owner down as secondary. The agent can then tick the agent box and the owner wont be able to use the paid adds account section or run a bill up on the agents card. So the risk is actual on the owner as it would be a trust relationship or a contract can be drafted.

Thanks again.

regards Claudine

0 Kudos