Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

I need support with my Pinterest account

dndivination
Just visiting
Labels (3)

Having issues with my account since I started it in November, can't get any help from support. Can someone please help? 

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestFernanda

Hi @dndivination! Thank you for sharing the screenshot! 

I can see that you don't have a claimed website in your account. Bear in mind that the Analytics > Overview will only show you by default, data from Pins linking to your claimed domain. In order to see data from Pins you saved please click: More filters (at the top of the page) and scroll all the way down. There you can check the box that says "Include saved Pins". This will show the data you're looking for.

I hope this helps. Give us a shout if you need anything!

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
4 Replies
PinterestFernanda

Hi @dndivination, and welcome to the PBC!

Yes, they are real people! 😊

Sometimes you may receive an automated message with a possible solution to your isssue, but if that doesn't help, make sure to reply to it in order to get connected to one of the support team members. 

I’d love to help out with your issue. Do you mind providing a bit more information and context so I can better assist you? Any details or screenshots will help.

Thank you for your feedback! Looking forward to hearing from you. 

1 Kudo
dndivination
Just visiting

I have contacted pinterest support at LEAST 4 times now regarding the same issue. I am unable to view any analytics from my dashboard. All charts read "Not enough data to display" and all metrics like impressions, engagements, etc are "0". However, if I click on a specific pin, I DO have metrics. I have talked to "Nana" several times who has repeatedly asked me to clear my cache/browser/disable extensions/use incognito tabs (all of which I have done) and then she forwards my message to the "appropriate team" at which point I stop getting replies. I have gone through this exact sequence multiple times. I have sent her multiple photos and videos of the issue and even requested to speak to a different team member. Your platform is unusable to me as a creator if I cannot see analytics.

image (1).png

image.png

  

0 Kudos
PinterestFernanda

Hi @dndivination! Thank you for sharing the screenshot! 

I can see that you don't have a claimed website in your account. Bear in mind that the Analytics > Overview will only show you by default, data from Pins linking to your claimed domain. In order to see data from Pins you saved please click: More filters (at the top of the page) and scroll all the way down. There you can check the box that says "Include saved Pins". This will show the data you're looking for.

I hope this helps. Give us a shout if you need anything!

1 Kudo
dndivination
Just visiting

Wow. We have been struggling with this for 5 months and it took you like 30 seconds to figure out! Thank you! Pinterest is now usable again. Thank you again!

1 Kudo