Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Ideas

Jayapotatoez
Just visiting

Hello! 
sorry for some reason my Pinterest went weird.

For my 1st post I asked for tips and tricks and you asked for a more in depth explanation of what I wanted, so here it is!

What I was asking by that was: Do you have any tips and tricks on idea pins ie to make there be more engagement and views etc.

I also was wondering if you have any tips for boards. As in, does it make a difference to be organising my boards and is there anything different I should be doing.

Thank you so much!!!

@bodymindmood @aloniebeauty Ideas 

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
aloniebeauty
Loves to help

@Jayapotatoez Thank you for giving more information. 

As far as views and engagement when you do your idea pins make your pins stand up and out from others here are some ideas:

Make sure your first pin slide is eye catching (use as your cover) You can use big words with big fronts also add music.

Add videos in your slides ,you can do call to actions as well (helps with engagement) this is a good practice to use. 

Use trending keywords and ideas. 

Make it fun and exciting not just for your audience but for you as well this will help you stay motivated to keep creating.

Now when it comes to boards, yes keeping them organized is great but keep them in your niche is key.
Hope these tips help you 
Tagging @terezatoledo @JanaOMedia for extra tips, tricks, ideas and other good practices to use.

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
2 Replies
aloniebeauty
Loves to help

@Jayapotatoez Thank you for giving more information. 

As far as views and engagement when you do your idea pins make your pins stand up and out from others here are some ideas:

Make sure your first pin slide is eye catching (use as your cover) You can use big words with big fronts also add music.

Add videos in your slides ,you can do call to actions as well (helps with engagement) this is a good practice to use. 

Use trending keywords and ideas. 

Make it fun and exciting not just for your audience but for you as well this will help you stay motivated to keep creating.

Now when it comes to boards, yes keeping them organized is great but keep them in your niche is key.
Hope these tips help you 
Tagging @terezatoledo @JanaOMedia for extra tips, tricks, ideas and other good practices to use.

2 Kudos
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@Jayapotatoez @aloniebeauty @michaelbliss 

Hi Everyone and Welcome to the PBC!

I read your post and I am adding some links to some really great information that I have no doubt will help you where Creating Idea Pins is concerned.

10 Tips for Creating Idea Pins for the Creator Rewards Program 

Creator Tips and Tricks 

Create Idea Pins

Note - the last link will take you to an article written by Pinterest

As for the second part of your post regarding BoardsOrganizing Pins and Boards 

Below are things I always tell people to remember is when creating boards on Pinterest:

- Always keep your Boards Secret until they are ready to be public

- When creating your boards create one board title My Personals | Pins and always pin the things that you love personally to this board - don't pin personal pins on business boards

- Use Keywords for your board titles the more specific the better 

- Keep your boards consistent and tidy

I have also listed some more great places where you can start your Pinterest Journey.

I hope this information will help you.

Lisa

3 Kudos