Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Idea pin got approved then rejected? Status already says “transferring payment”

Metigolden
Just visiting

What I submitted for the month of April got approved and the status says “transferring payment” so I’ve been waiting for it to be transferred to my account. I checked today and it says rejected. Is this a glitch? When I email I’m getting the same generic answer  answer over and over again. I wish there was a smooth communication. 

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Metigolden
Just visiting

FINAL UPDATE: I got paid so if your going through the same situation, I believe it’s because the program is new and there are some glitches which is understandable. I hope this helped. 

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
6 Replies
itspamdel
Just visiting

Same here, the generic answers with no actual communications or resolutions feels like talking to a wall 

2 Kudos
elizabethashleykelsey
Loves to help

Mine used to say all were approved, then transfering, and now it says I've been paid ( which I have not) and that all my pins have somehow been rejected. Super confusing. 

2 Kudos
zumasoasis
Just visiting

Wow, the exact same thing is happening to me. At this point I think it’s be helpful for them to make a few more disclaimers about what they’re working on or what to expect with the glitches. Everything is changing but they aren’t really giving updates. 

0 Kudos
Metigolden
Just visiting

I directly got an email from them and when I told them my idea pins are saying rejected  after being approved for days, I even sent a screenshot, I was told that on their side it shows that it’s approved. I was told to just wait for the payment to be processed. I’m just wondering why it says my idea pin is rejected on my side and not on their side. It’s all confusing. This is my first month and I already want to give it all up because it’s just too time consuming and uncertain. 

1 Kudo
Metigolden
Just visiting

FINAL UPDATE: I got paid so if your going through the same situation, I believe it’s because the program is new and there are some glitches which is understandable. I hope this helped. 

1 Kudo
ShawAvenue
Just visiting

I got paid today too! 🎉

0 Kudos