Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

I can't connect my website because I don't have access to the e-mail address

arielgatogaofficial
Labels (2)

Hi there!

I have a Pinterest business account that's already connected to my website. I don't have access to the email address that I originally used to open the account. My password isn't working.

I'm fine with just opening a new Pinterest account, but It won't let me connect my website because it says there is an account already connected to that account. There's no way to contact a real person at Pinterest. 

I was wondering if anyone had a suggestion.

Thank you!

Ariel

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PinterestFernanda

@arielgatogaofficial Hi Ariel, welcome to the PBC! 🙂 

Thanks for flagging this! The best way for you to proceed is to file a ticket with our team -- this link goes directly to the team equipped to resolve account-specific issues like these. Please continue working with that team on this as they partner closely with engineering who has the ability to diagnose any issues with Pinterest accounts.

Sometimes you may receive an automated message with a possible solution to your issue, but if that doesn't help, make sure to reply to it in order to get connected to one of the support team members. 
I wish there was more I could do here but the teams who work on your ticket are closer to the work being done to resolve your concern.

I hope you can solve it! Let me know if I can help you with anything else! 

0 Kudos