Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

I am new and I like to share my DIY recipes, but how do I really get an audience

organicsoapbylucy
Just visiting

I need some tips on how to make better pins and grow my audience.  My goal is to make a job out of sharing my recipes and give guidence to new soap and beauty product makers.  I hope to have a "getting started" guide that really goes into detail about how to start doing this the right way and tell them my early mistakes, and hurdles and how I dealt with with them so they can avoid them. Let them know the reality of the market and what to expect.  To make a difference I need a much larger audience.  Any tips or advice you can share will be much appreciated.  Thanks

1 Kudo
3 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@organicsoapbylucy 

Hi Welcome to the PBC🎉

I read your post and I think that is so great I am really excited for you!

I am sharing links below to some great Articles + Resources to get you started here on the PBC and Pinterest I think you will find these helpful + inspiring...especially on the Blog New Stats for the Holidays already posted.

New to Pinterest 
How to build your audience on Pinterest 📈 @PinterestJazmin Thank You

What Pinners Are Searching For
Creating Idea Pins
Business Resources On Pinterest
Creator Resources
Pinterest Trends Tool 2022
Pinterest Blog PBC

👉Golden Recipe Contest Pinterest Page
If your interested.

Definitely use these collectively because they will help you build and gain the Pinterest❤️ - Pinners are pretty amazing people both on Pinterest and here in the PBC.

I would encourage you to fill out your profile here on the PBC and post here regularly so that you have an opportunity to get to know the community and Pinterest has an opportunity to get to know you and your business and consider attending Events that happen here on the PBC as way to learn more about how Pinterest can help you.

I hope this will help you and really glad your here.

Lisa

0 Kudos
Follow_My_Fashion
Posts regularly

Also If you want some new fresh idea please follow Pinterest trend to find new ideas and niches that's best help you to get new idea for cooking contest 

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@Follow_My_Fashion 

Hi there thanks for sharing that - I put the link in for the Pinterest Trends Tool which I agree with you is a really great way to get ideas.

Lisa

0 Kudos