Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How to monetize my pinterest account.

Images_King

How to monetize my pinterest account. please help me

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestIvania

Hi @Images_King and welcome to the PBC!

We are exploring new ways to help creators like you monetize your content on our platform and find success. In addition, we continue to support other creator monetization paths as we recognize that our creators have a variety of ways in which they prefer to earn money. We currently have several monetization features available for creators including the paid partnership tool in over 30 countries, Idea Pin product tagging with affiliate links (available in select markets) and Pinterest TV which recently expanded to Canada. Coming up in 2023, we will be rolling out shoppable/external links in Idea Pins (a top demand from creators/publishers) and other ways to earn on Pinterest. Check out our business site for more info: https://business.pinterest.com/how-to-make-money-on-pinterest/ 

Give us a shout out if you have any other questions!

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
1 Reply
PinterestIvania

Hi @Images_King and welcome to the PBC!

We are exploring new ways to help creators like you monetize your content on our platform and find success. In addition, we continue to support other creator monetization paths as we recognize that our creators have a variety of ways in which they prefer to earn money. We currently have several monetization features available for creators including the paid partnership tool in over 30 countries, Idea Pin product tagging with affiliate links (available in select markets) and Pinterest TV which recently expanded to Canada. Coming up in 2023, we will be rolling out shoppable/external links in Idea Pins (a top demand from creators/publishers) and other ways to earn on Pinterest. Check out our business site for more info: https://business.pinterest.com/how-to-make-money-on-pinterest/ 

Give us a shout out if you have any other questions!

1 Kudo