Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How to know a brand accepted the paid partnership

sarahvhulst
Just visiting

Hi!

How do you know when a brand accepted the paid partnership request? Do they email you or contact you via Pinterest?

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Hi @sarahvhulst

When a brand has accepted the label, that brand's name will now appear on the pin. Basically it will say "Paid partnership with ________ (name of brand). Until they've accepted, their name will not show. It will simply say "Paid partnership." 

Keep in mind: For the most part, it's up to the Creator to develop a relationship with a brand, pitch them, and work out the details of the arrangement. So, the flow is typically that you *already* agreed on the terms with the brand - before you created the pin. 

Pinterest continues to build tools and resources to support us! I suspect they are also working on programs to match creators with brands, but I haven't seen anything specific yet on this - that is open to all creators. 

I recently wrote this blog post about How to Secure Paid Pinterest Brand Partnerships: 

https://community.pinterest.biz/t5/blog/how-to-secure-pinterest-brand-partnerships/ba-p/41153 

I think it will help you, too! 

2 Kudos