Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

HOW TO GROW MY PINTEREST

Milabar11

Hello Everyone! 
Im so happy to be here with you all. I’m aiming to grow my Pinterest account and looking for tips, tricks, and advice on how to do so and others experiences on how they’ve done it so far. I love hearing and learning from others experiences. Thank you 😊 

0 Kudos
1 Reply
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @Milabar11 and welcome to the PBC!

1. I visited your Pinterest account and I highly recommend that you clean-up your boards first. I see you started pinning five years ago and I'm going to assume some of your boards may not be ideal for your target audience.

2. On your profile mention what you do, what you have to offer, and who your target audience is. You need to make it very obvious what you do or people will just move on if they're scratching their heads. Don't make them second guess. 

Screen Shot 2022-08-11 at 12.08.53 PM.png

3. Pinterest is a search engine and you need to use the right keywords so people find you. 

4. I can give you more tips but I need you to do step #2 above first. I need to know what you do and what your goals are. If you do not have a website I'm guessing you might be interested in becoming a Pinterest creator. 

I hope that helps for now. 

Please click the button ACCEPT AS SOLUTION if this answers your question. 

Cheers 

0 Kudos