Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How to Change Cover Board background

flavourdesign
Just visiting

Hi, I've tried to ask Pinterest support but had no luck.  I want to change my the main board that's in behind my home page.  I've always been able to do this and I see others like Oh Joy still have this so I know its not a pinterest change.  I like to change the board seasonally but am stuck. I've tried from desktop, iPhone, chrome and firefox but it only allows me to enter a new photo not allow a board to be in behind my logo.  Hoping someone can help. Thank you! 

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
flavourdesign
Just visiting

Lisa, Pinterest answered me back saying it is no longer a feature 😞 which is sad because it was pretty dynamic visually.  They have put a query forward to the developers in case we can fix this as some of the largest pinterest accounts are still using this platform.  Take care.

View solution in original post

2 Kudos
15 Replies
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

Hi there 

Have you tried taking a snapshot of the board photo and then adding it as a photo?

I have the same thing as you but I use video behind my profile pic.

Lisa😁

1 Kudo
flavourdesign
Just visiting

Just tried and that doesn't work because of the writing/tags etc. which don't make it like the montage style that just adding the board was.  Thank you though.

1 Kudo
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

Hi there - sorry it didn't work I looked up how to on Pinterest and I made a little video to show you what Pinterest Help says. 

Video Pinterest Help 

I hope this helps. Lisa😁

1 Kudo
flavourdesign
Just visiting

Thanks Lisa, Appreciate your time and help.  It still only let you put up one image not the multiple displayed on mine but still on big business accounts like Oh Joy and Kelly Mindell etc. so I just don't get it.  I can post just one image but i really like the visual pop.  Thanks so much.

1 Kudo
flavourdesign
Just visiting

Lisa, Pinterest answered me back saying it is no longer a feature 😞 which is sad because it was pretty dynamic visually.  They have put a query forward to the developers in case we can fix this as some of the largest pinterest accounts are still using this platform.  Take care.

2 Kudos
therealsouthamerica
Jack-of-all-trades

Thanks for sharing I had my suspicions but I wasn't sure - I hope your able to put up what you enjoy.

Lisa

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @flavourdesign, support is right, you can no longer select a board to feature as your profile cover. For more info on the recent profile changes, check out this article in our FAQ. 

1 Kudo
flavourdesign
Just visiting

Yes that is too bad and I don't understand why.  That is a shame because it was a nice way to add a seasonal flare to your page. Now its one stock image or video yet the Target and Whole Foods and larger account like Oh Joy etc...get to have this montage lego format which isn't fair in my opinion.

2 Kudos
lovelyladybugs
Just visiting

Oh no! I've been trying to figure out what happened to that feature for the last couple of months! I've been wanting to change my feed. I guess maybe I can try make an inspiration board/feed style (nix updated feed) depicting something similar in photoshop, has anyone does this?

0 Kudos