Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How to access the creator community on the app?

beboldwithkatah
Loves to help

Hi! I am just watching and catching up on the creator community kickoff. I saw you can access the creator community through the Pinterest app. and can get access to a content calendar. But, as I am looking for it I can't seem to find it. Any idea how to do this? Thanks so much! 

1 Kudo
4 Replies
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Hi @beboldwithkatah  - My understanding from the trainings was that they would send us an email with the content calendar. I haven't received one yet, so I'm thinking they might "approve" our submissions (the google form) en masse soon and send emails. That's my guess. 

2 Kudos
beboldwithkatah
Loves to help

Thank you Jana! Any idea if we're able to access the creator community on the app. As I haven't been able to find this section? Appreciate your help! I've been following you and you're the best. Love all your valuable content. 

0 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Thank you, @beboldwithkatah! For now, I'm not seeing any new info on the Creator Community in the Creator Hub. But maybe they will add some resources there soon. 

You do have the Creator Hub button on your mobile, right? (The red button on your profile). 

Also, the Creator Community Pinterest profile is public, so you can follow that - if you're not already! 

https://www.pinterest.com/PinterestCreatorAcademyUS/ 

0 Kudos
beboldwithkatah
Loves to help

I don't see it not sure if I have access to that? Do we have to do something special to get it? And yes I am following them! Thank you. 

0 Kudos