Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How do promote my blog on Pinterest to get more traffic?

sassychopsticks9
Just visiting

Hi there. How do promote my blog on Pinterest to get more traffic? I am a newbie to Pinterest, and I am getting overwhelmed by all the info.. Can anyone help, please? Thanks a lot!

4 Kudos
5 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@sassychopsticks9 

Welcome to the PBC😎

I read your post and love it! Glad you have started your Pinterest Journey + landing on the PBC

I am adding a link to another post that I think you will find it helpful there is lots of good information 

How to build your audience on Pinterest 📈 @PinterestJazmin who was kind enough to share some great information on the how to's of building your audience.

New to Pinterest There are some links to other Articles written by other Pinterest Pioneers that have some fabulous information.

I would also encourage you to create fresh content regularly both IDEA PINS & REGULAR PINS highlighting your blog and how it can help people here on Pinterest.

Check Out Some Great Tips On Creating Idea Pins

I hope this helps get you started and if you have other questions please come back and post there are some Pintastic people here on the PBC.

Lisa

3 Kudos
sassychopsticks9
Just visiting

Many thanks, Lisa:)

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@sassychopsticks9 Many Many Welcomes!

Remember too that if on your boards you have pins from your blog | site by all means use those boards or should I say highlight them.

Please keep coming back to the PBC!

Lisa

1 Kudo

Can I please ask how you highlight boards? TIA

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@makemoneywithnarelle 

Hi Welcome to the PBC!

I just want to clarify when you say 'highlight' boards do you mean on your profile? Or in Idea Pins?

Lisa

0 Kudos