Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Help! New Here!

Hey everyone! I am very new to this.  I am starting a page where I try different products I've either bought to try, or I've purchased for someone else and I'm impressed with it, my motto is "I try it before you buy it"! I will post things like fashion, makeup, baby stuff, Books to read, stuff for your college freshman dorms!! Pretty much anything I come across in pop culture, purchase for someone, or just random stuff I buy, if I like it I will share it with you with a link where to purchase it! 

ANY advice would be so helpful. Any tips you can give me on how to gain more traffic or anything you would like me to try before you buy?  There's nothing too big or little that you can tell me that would not be helpful. I need to learn EVERYTHING Pinterest. 

0 Kudos
2 Replies
storyofmahrielle

Just try to post regularly to keep your audience entertained and never get tired of promoting. Wishing you all the best with your Pinterest journey!

1 Kudo

Thank you so much for the tip!! This is all very new to me but I'm super interested in building but I'm learning as I go. For example, I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get my Pinterest tagged on my website.  It's so frustrating but I'm learning little bits at a time and every little bit of knowledge experienced users can share is so very much appreciated!!!! 

0 Kudos