Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Following Issue

izicozy
Just visiting

Hello, I have an issue following people and people can't follow me also. And this account is new on Pinterest. Any ideas?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Hi @izicozy! Welcome to the PBC. 

This can happen when you are following too many accounts in a row. You may need to wait a few hours before you can follow anyone new. (And for people to be able to follow you.) 

This limit happens even more commonly with new profiles, from what I've observed. 

Pinterest has systems in place that prevent mass followings and bots from being used in the platform. Mass following and 'follow for follow' are against the Pinterest guidelines and can get your account suspended.

You can review and follow the Pinterest community policy and guidelines (to avoid suspensions) here.

I hope this helps.

1 Kudo
izicozy
Just visiting

Thanks for the reply,

No, I don't follow many accounts in a row. 5 days ago Pinterest suspended my account and 3 hours later they reactivated it and apologized, before that everything was working fine but now I have this problem.

I can't follow a single account and no one else can either.

0 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

@izicozy - sorry to hear that. I know it's frustrating. I would suggest that you send a request to support. Pro Tip: Send them screenshots of what you are seeing so they can best assist you.  

1 Kudo
izicozy
Just visiting

I did and I'm waiting for their reply. Thank you for your help.

0 Kudos