Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Do you use Pinterest to grow your EMAIL list? ‌📧

simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

There are so many reasons why a creator/business owner would use Pinterest for their biz/brand. We've noticed many people don't even realize they can use Pinterest to grow their email list! Did you know that? 

If you do use Pinterest to grow your email list, how do you get those signups? 

6 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
hostesstori
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Definitely! Years ago I decided to leverage two Pins that consistently sent the most traffic. Those Pins led to DIY blog posts so I added a freebie (which was just a printable version of the tutorial). In one year I gained 4,000 new subscribers just from those two freebies. Such an easy win! 

View solution in original post

7 Kudos
11 Replies
hellohomegirl
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

I haven't done so, but I've seen people create a pin advertising some type of freebie to grow their email list. @simplepinmedia 

I struggle with making freebies, yet still would like to grow my email list.

2 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Yes! I love using Pinterest this way. For most of my clients and students, it's our #1 goal and monetization path. And I personally use Pinterest to grow my email list. 

One way to do this is to feature a freebie in your cover image on your profile! My profile has an example. 

4 Kudos
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Love that idea with the cover image, Jana! @JanaOMedia 

1 Kudo
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@hellohomegirl Trust us... totally worth it!! 

3 Kudos
hellohomegirl
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@simplepinmedia I'm sure of it; I just need to find another idea that I'm really happy with.

3 Kudos
hostesstori
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Definitely! Years ago I decided to leverage two Pins that consistently sent the most traffic. Those Pins led to DIY blog posts so I added a freebie (which was just a printable version of the tutorial). In one year I gained 4,000 new subscribers just from those two freebies. Such an easy win! 

7 Kudos
hellohomegirl
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Returning to this post with an update --

I made 2 pins that are scheduled to post tomorrow that advertise my pre-existing freebie! I'm doing a sort of A/B test with two different designs. Thank you ladies for inspiring me to do this! Also, thank you for pin design ideas! @simplepinmedia @JanaOMedia @hostesstori 

4 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

@hellohomegirl - Yayyyyy! Excited for you. 

0 Kudos
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@hellohomegirl Awesome! Love to hear this! 

-Tabby

0 Kudos