Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Did you attend the Pinterest Creators Festival? Connect and share your feedback with us!

PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (3)

unnamed-3.png

Happy Thursday, everyone! For those of you who attended the Pinterest Creator Festival today, we'd love to hear from you! We wanted to start a topic for people to connect and share their feedback and thoughts about the PCF or the content being shared throughout the event.

📌tip: watch any of the segments you may have missed on demand. The login you created at the beginning of the festival will work for the next 30 days.@ pinterestcreatorsfestival.com.

• What did you like about the Pinterest Creators Festival?
  • What could be improved for our next creators event?
  • What would you like to see in the future?
  • What were your biggest takeaways?
  • What did you think about the content?
  • Was there any topic/speaker that resonated with you?  

Anything else you want to share, we're all ears! We can't wait to hear from you. 💕

7 Kudos
25 Replies
badaxeenterprises

So loving everything this festival has been offering! Great info from such a huge range of content creators. Would love to collab with some of the attendees of the festival!

5 Kudos
4thHouseOnTheRight
Posts regularly

I love that we are seeing & hearing stories from a diverse group of creators.  And that everyone didn’t start out big or were already public personalities that would otherwise have had it so easy to build an audience & make connections on the platform.

I also love the idea of having a topic in the community for people to connect and share tips!

Thanks so much for this festival. Excellent idea!

5 Kudos
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tailwind fyi! 

2 Kudos
yourtango
Just visiting

I would have loved to learn more of the technical side of the business profiles - best practices and advice for pinning branded content, audience insights, story ideas (since it's a new feature). Also important: A lot of us in the chat were mentioning that not being able to link a website to a story pin is a huge missed opportunity. Only so much information can be conveyed in a story pin, so it would be helpful from a user perspective to be able to click through to a website (or even click through to an existing pin) for more information. (Also this helps from a business perspective because it can increase click-throughs. Plus, story pins get MUCH more reach than regular pins).

6 Kudos
4thHouseOnTheRight
Posts regularly

I didn't know you can't add a link to a story pin.  I don't have them yet so I've not been fortunate enough to play with them.  But even if they can bring brand awareness without the link that's really great, especially since they get so much more traction & attention.

1 Kudo
yourcoilyness
Just visiting

Really excited to try them out! It's been a lot of great information shared so far. Hoping I get access soon! I have so many ideas for these pins! 

1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

Love all the feedback being shared here, everyone! Keep it up!! 

1 Kudo
giorgikayla
Just visiting

I'm loving this festival so far! One of the best virtual festivals I've ever attended. 🙂

1 Kudo
craftedbytw
Just visiting

Really enjoying the Festival. Was curious if some of the powerpoints would be available as images so I can use as reminders.

2 Kudos