Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Creator rewards

ryliec79
Just visiting

MET MY GOAL OF 1M MONTHLY VIEWS & IMPRESSIONS!!! So exciting, I love growing and inspiring others through my pins!! Any advice on getting into creator rewards with numbers this high?! Talk about a GOAL!!!🥺🫶🏻‼️

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Congrats @ryliec79 !

The criteria for the creator rewards program seems to change from time to time. 

Overall, Pinterest doesn’t seem to have a minimum requirement for monthly views.

I’ve been in the creator rewards program for almost 6 months. I didn’t have a million monthly views at the time I was accepted.

But I had been consistently creating content for over 5 years and 20K followers. I recall the program requirements at that time included a certain number of following, consistency, quality of pins, among other things. Of course, those requirements seem to change over time.

Here are the current requirements and where you can apply:

To be eligible for the Creator Rewards program, you’ll need to have a Pinterest business account and meet the following criteria:

• Use the Pinterest app on your mobile phone
  • Be 18 years or over
  • Be a legal resident of, and located in, the 50 United States or the District of Columbia
  • Have at least 250 followers
  • Have created at least three Idea Pins in the last 30 days
  • Have 150 saves of your published Pins in the last 30 days
  • Create original content
If you haven’t done so, apply here:

Good luck!
@BestFunGifts 

View solution in original post

4 Kudos
5 Replies
BestFunGifts
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Congrats @ryliec79 !

The criteria for the creator rewards program seems to change from time to time. 

Overall, Pinterest doesn’t seem to have a minimum requirement for monthly views.

I’ve been in the creator rewards program for almost 6 months. I didn’t have a million monthly views at the time I was accepted.

But I had been consistently creating content for over 5 years and 20K followers. I recall the program requirements at that time included a certain number of following, consistency, quality of pins, among other things. Of course, those requirements seem to change over time.

Here are the current requirements and where you can apply:

To be eligible for the Creator Rewards program, you’ll need to have a Pinterest business account and meet the following criteria:

• Use the Pinterest app on your mobile phone
  • Be 18 years or over
  • Be a legal resident of, and located in, the 50 United States or the District of Columbia
  • Have at least 250 followers
  • Have created at least three Idea Pins in the last 30 days
  • Have 150 saves of your published Pins in the last 30 days
  • Create original content
If you haven’t done so, apply here:

Good luck!
@BestFunGifts 

4 Kudos
ryliec79
Just visiting

Hi there! Thank you for responding to my conversation. Unfortunately, I have read up on all of the requirements and have seemed to meet them all and have for quite some time now. I hope I will be accepted soon since the requirements are by far met. I do appreciate your help and thoughts though so thank you for reaching out! 

0 Kudos
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey @ryliec79 we actually just released this week's episode this morning all about this topic and the issue that some qualified creators are having with not getting in, yet. I would stay consistent and keep creating your great content and be persistent with CR! 

-Tabby

1 Kudo
mmillerrr15
Posts regularly

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I hope you’re able to get in soon. 

- Morgan | Fashion & Style | mmillerrr15

1 Kudo
ryliec79
Just visiting

@simplepinmedia Thanks for taking the time to respond. I plan to stay consistent and keep working towards my bigger goal!

0 Kudos