It's just not the same without you
Join the Pinterest Business Community to find out what other users are discussing and creating.

Creator rewards

ryliec79
Just visiting

MET MY GOAL OF 1M MONTHLY VIEWS & IMPRESSIONS!!! So exciting, I love growing and inspiring others through my pins!! Any advice on getting into creator rewards with numbers this high?! Talk about a GOAL!!!🥺🫶🏻‼️

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
NotABondGirl
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Congrats @ryliec79 !

The criteria for the creator rewards program seems to change from time to time. 

Overall, Pinterest doesn’t seem to have a minimum requirement for monthly views.

I’ve been in the creator rewards program for almost 6 months. I didn’t have a million monthly views at the time I was accepted.

But I had been consistently creating content for over 5 years and 20K followers. I recall the program requirements at that time included a certain number of following, consistency, quality of pins, among other things. Of course, those requirements seem to change over time.

Here are the current requirements and where you can apply:

To be eligible for the Creator Rewards program, you’ll need to have a Pinterest business account and meet the following criteria:

• Use the Pinterest app on your mobile phone
  • Be 18 years or over
  • Be a legal resident of, and located in, the 50 United States or the District of Columbia
  • Have at least 250 followers
  • Have created at least three Idea Pins in the last 30 days
  • Have 150 saves of your published Pins in the last 30 days
  • Create original content
If you haven’t done so, apply here:

Good luck!
@NotABondGirl 

Not A Bond Girl
Pinterest nerd

View solution in original post

4 Kudos
5 Replies
NotABondGirl
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Congrats @ryliec79 !

The criteria for the creator rewards program seems to change from time to time. 

Overall, Pinterest doesn’t seem to have a minimum requirement for monthly views.

I’ve been in the creator rewards program for almost 6 months. I didn’t have a million monthly views at the time I was accepted.

But I had been consistently creating content for over 5 years and 20K followers. I recall the program requirements at that time included a certain number of following, consistency, quality of pins, among other things. Of course, those requirements seem to change over time.

Here are the current requirements and where you can apply:

To be eligible for the Creator Rewards program, you’ll need to have a Pinterest business account and meet the following criteria:

• Use the Pinterest app on your mobile phone
  • Be 18 years or over
  • Be a legal resident of, and located in, the 50 United States or the District of Columbia
  • Have at least 250 followers
  • Have created at least three Idea Pins in the last 30 days
  • Have 150 saves of your published Pins in the last 30 days
  • Create original content
If you haven’t done so, apply here:

Good luck!
@NotABondGirl 

Not A Bond Girl
Pinterest nerd
4 Kudos
ryliec79
Just visiting

Hi there! Thank you for responding to my conversation. Unfortunately, I have read up on all of the requirements and have seemed to meet them all and have for quite some time now. I hope I will be accepted soon since the requirements are by far met. I do appreciate your help and thoughts though so thank you for reaching out! 

0 Kudos
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey @ryliec79 we actually just released this week's episode this morning all about this topic and the issue that some qualified creators are having with not getting in, yet. I would stay consistent and keep creating your great content and be persistent with CR! 

-Tabby

1 Kudo
mmillerrr15
Posts regularly

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I hope you’re able to get in soon. 

- Morgan | Fashion & Style | mmillerrr15

Morgan | Fashion & Style | mmillerrr15
1 Kudo
ryliec79
Just visiting

@simplepinmedia Thanks for taking the time to respond. I plan to stay consistent and keep working towards my bigger goal!

0 Kudos