Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Creator Rewards

evelynndemastus1346
Just visiting

Are you all enrolled in the early access or have some of you gotten into the Creator Rewards as of late? I believe I’ve met all the criteria to be in the Creator Rewards, why aren’t they adding me? 

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @evelynndemastus1346 

Welcome to the PBC!

1. You probably just need to update your Pinterest app.

2. Do you have 150 saves of your published Pins  in the last 30 days?

Thanks

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
6 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @evelynndemastus1346 

Welcome to the PBC!

1. You probably just need to update your Pinterest app.

2. Do you have 150 saves of your published Pins  in the last 30 days?

Thanks

1 Kudo
LoveLightAshley
Just visiting

I have the same issue. I do have the saves but somehow still haven’t gotten access and am only told it’s in beta. 

0 Kudos
evelynndemastus1346
Just visiting

Yes. I have had 150 saves. The creator hub is showing up but it’s not giving me the earning option. I truly believe I have met all the criteria. I have iOS 15.5. It is completely updated and it updates the apps when it does my phone. Unless there’s a way to update the Pinterest app right now ??? 

0 Kudos
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @evelynndemastus1346 and @LoveLightAshley 

1) If you believe you have met all the criteria you'll need to reach out to the HELP CENTER because we cannot access your account from the PBC.

Go here to get started. 

2) When you receive an email from Pinterest and it doesn't provide any specific reason or details why you were not accepted you need to reply back and let them know. Be persistent. 

Thanks. 

Anna 

1 Kudo
LoveLightAshley
Just visiting

Did you reach out and have any luck? Unfortunately I was just told they aren’t ready to expand to more creators which sucks 😔

0 Kudos
LoveLightAshley
Just visiting
0 Kudos