Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Creator rewards payment says 'Payee payment account is closed or suspended, contact support'

militaryfighterjets

Hello,

I haven't even added a payment method yet for creator rewards but I got this error  'Payee payment account is closed or suspended, contact support' today. Any fix?

Thank you! @PinterestLucy 

militaryfighterjets_0-1663634577624.jpeg

0 Kudos
1 Reply
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Hi, @militaryfighterjets. Here's an exceprt from the Creator Rewards Help article: 

"After you’ve been accepted to the Creator Rewards program, you’ll need to provide documentation verifying your identity. You will also need to link to a United States bank account in order to get paid by Pinterest for your content. You can link your bank account before or after you participate in a reward goal.

To enter your bank information, you’ll be taken to a third-party platform called Adyen, which manages payouts for Creator Rewards. Linking your bank account may take longer if your information requires additional review. At this time, Pinterest only accepts US banks for payouts for Creator Rewards."

There is also a "Troubleshooting your bank account" section of this article. Did you get to review that and follow the steps? Here it is: 
https://help.pinterest.com/en/business/article/creator-rewards 

I hope you get it resolved quickly! 

0 Kudos