Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Creator hub button missing

LeapWithGrace
Just visiting

Hey all, is anyone else missing their creator hub button? I have sent in several tickets to get this resolved with no success. Any suggestions  anyone? Thanks 

0 Kudos
7 Replies
hostesstori
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @LeapWithGrace I noticed my Creator Hub comes and gos (sometimes I have highlights and other times Creator Hub). It seems to be glitchy but I'm hopeful it will all work out in the end! New features seems to not be very reliable at first but hopefully the dust settles soon! 

3 Kudos
LeapWithGrace
Just visiting

Thanks so much for the reassurance. The crazy thing is that I have never actually seen the creator hub button on my profile.

Hope it all works out soon. 

2 Kudos
livingwithwes

This just happened to me out of nowhere while using the app today! I deleted the app and uploaded again , but no change. 

0 Kudos
kaiylabell
Just visiting

Literally it’s happening to me right now & I feel so confused 😭 & lowkey hurt . 🥲

1 Kudo
anyapmc

This happens to me too. I’ve never gotten the creator hub button and I’ve posted more than one ideas pin. Has the creator hub button showed up yet?

0 Kudos
anyapmc

Hello, I was wondering how long it takes to revive the creator hub button. I have been posting quiet a lot since this past Thursday including lots of idea pins and still no creator hub button. My friend who started at the same time has gotten it. I’m trying grow my platform on Pinterest and I feel this would set me back. Please let me know what I’m doing wrong. Thank you.

0 Kudos
anyapmc

Have you gotten it yet?

0 Kudos