Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Creator fund

Boona_aa

Hello! I would like to discuss more about the creator fund. I’m a young artist and love to make art and show it on my idea pins. When I first heard about the creator fund I was really excited because I’m already doing the same thing on Snapchat! I thought this was an opportunity for me to grow a bigger audience. The only problem is that I heard that creator fund is only in US? Which really bummed me up. I live in United Arab Emirates. I think if there’s a chance to extend the creator fund to other countries it would be amazing. I honestly think it would benefit Pinterest and the community too. Thank you for your time I hope I get a reply back.

1 Kudo
2 Replies
artsandclassy
Just visiting

I appreciate where you are coming from. I have been on Pinterest since shortly after the platform was created in 2010 and I am in the US but I am not in creator fund or rewards program. I don't know what goes into that decision making process but I hope you get access asap so you can share your art with the world! 

0 Kudos
JanaOMedia
Marvel

Hi @Boona_aa! I agree, and look forward to a time when Pinterest will expand the Creator Rewards program into other markets in the future! For now though, yes, it is still only for US-based creators (Link below for the details on how that is defined.) 

Also to give you a bit of extra info... 

The Creator Fund and the Creator Rewards programs are two separate programs.

The Creator Fund is a 5-week program focused on educating and teaching creators form underrepresented communities how to succeed on the platform. Creator Rewards is a program (in beta) for creators to earn money for creating original Idea Pins in response to monthly reward goals created by Pinterest.

To learn more about Creator Rewards (including all the current requirements, etc) click here: https://help.pinterest.com/en/business/article/creator-rewards

@artsandclassy - Your account is awesome! (Love those bookends from the dollar store!) Thanks for chiming in with encouragement. I know the opportunities for Creators will expand! 

0 Kudos