Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Creator Fund October 2022 Any Updates?

elf1130

Hello Pinterest creators !

I recently applied to the Pinterest Creator Fund this month and remember reading that they would notify via email 2 weeks after application close (10/12). Has anyone been notified or acceptance or rejection yet? Thank you!

0 Kudos
4 Replies
layanoellee
Just visiting

No, not yet I haven't heard anything and I believe others are still waiting too. 

0 Kudos
jlhilliard12
Just visiting

I was waiting as well but since the first meeting was scheduled for today according to the application I assumed I was not accepted. Do you all know of anyone that has been sent an email? @elf1130  @layanoellee 

0 Kudos
layanoellee
Just visiting

I am not sure. I have not seen anyone say they got an acceptance email yet, just people still waiting. I did hear though there were a lot of applications this time around it is taking them longer than usual. But that was about a week ago, so I am just as lost as you guys lol

0 Kudos
thehigherselfactivator
Just visiting

Yup still no update. I'm sure they will let us all know soon who was selected. I'm sure if it is taking longer than expected to look through applications, the team would inform us and communicate that the days for starting will be pushed back. Stay patient and keep creating!

0 Kudos