Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Content creating, story pins, uploaded pins...

theyaeli
Just visiting

Hello! 

I am new to the business community! I started my business account in March of last year, during quarantine. I had Pinterest for over 4 years beforehand, but I was inspired to pour into something creative while I was sitting at home all day and for the many hours I wasn't in online classes. I have gained almost 12k followers since then and my mv have reached their highest point last year at 5.8m. I am a junior in high school and with Pinterest's new analytics I can tell that most of my following are also teens! I don't create my own content, but rather upload credited photos from various influencers for inspo that cover home decor, fashion, hairstyles and makeup looks, instagram photo recreation, and quotes. 

I want to find a way to start posting my own content, and maybe even create a domain whether it be an online shop, blog, carrd, etc... I'm just not sure where to start with my own content creating path. Any tips?

My pinterest is @theyaeli 🙂

1 Kudo
2 Replies
theyaeli
Just visiting
1 Kudo
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@theyaeli hello hello! Just sent you a private message and invite to our group that I think you'll find helpful for creating content. 🤗

0 Kudos