Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Boards order showing up differently to the way I have organised them

christmasstars
Just visiting

I have had this issue before, but for some reason, my boards are not showing up the way I have organized them when I view them from a different profile. 

I have tried on mobile (without wi-fi), and, again, they are not showing up how I intend them to be and how they show up when viewing from my profile. I have sorted by custom selected-Any thoughts.

Thank you

@PinterestGabby 

1 Kudo
3 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Jack-of-all-trades

Hello @christmasstars 

Here's what you need to know about how to organize your boards. You can change the settings on both mobile and desktop. Bottom line, you have to change the settings based on how to want to view them (sort by A-Z, custom, or last saved to) on both mobile and desktop.

https://help.pinterest.com/en/article/organize-your-boards

Please click the button ACCEPT AS SOLUTION if you found this helpful. Thanks. 

0 Kudos
christmasstars
Just visiting

Ok, thanks. I have tried this (and was very hopeful!)
I have both mobile and desktop set on custom and set precisely the same for the first six boards. 

The problem is that when I view it from another account or computer, it is not showing up in the order I put them in on both my desktop and mobile.

Thanks

1 Kudo
christmasstars
Just visiting

My order is Nightmare before, How to, Christmas, Hampers, Handmade Cards, Pinecones.

But what is showing when logged out/on another computer or Pinterest account is Cocktails, Grinch Christmas Trees, Upside Down Trees, Christmas Tree Toppers and Ceramic Christmas

Thanks

0 Kudos