Hi and Welcome to the PBC!
I read your post and I am so glad you came to the PBC.
Below are some links to some good articles | advice to consider when getting started on Pinterest.
- Getting Started - This is where you can find our Code of Conduct and instructions on how to build your community profile and respond to a topic/thread.
- Looking for Support? Check out our conversation sections to ask questions and get help from the community! (Creator Conversations // Advertiser Conversations)
- Check out our articles section for relevant resources including knowledge base articles and product information (Creator Articles // Advertiser Articles)
- Stay up to date in our blog section! This is where we’ll share any relevant announcements or news. (Creator Blog // Advertiser Blog)
- Introduce yourself! Join this thread to introduce yourself and start getting to know other community members.
- Interested in attending live workshops and events? Make sure to check out our community events page and sign up for a virtual chapter to receive event announcements. (Business chapter // Creator Chapter)
Below are some Articles written by Pinterest Pioneers including myself that you may find helpful.
Getting Started On Pinterest
Getting Started On The PBC
Creator Tips & Tricks
Shopping Features For Merchants On Pinterest
I hope the information above helps you on your journey - I know it can seem overwhelming but remember to take your time while building your Profile | Following. If you have any other questions please come back and ask.