Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

How to increase my audience as an artist creator?

coleyeric1
Labels (4)

Hey, I am representing KWU Productions. I am a writer and artist who has developed a series of books which are coming out. And I just would like to know what are tips and tricks I might use to draw people to my work?

1 Kudo
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestFernanda

Hi @coleyeric1, welcome to the PBC! 🙂

Pinterest is a visual platform, so developing helpful, beautiful, actionable content is the single biggest thing you can do to drive traffic and engagement to your profile. See below for a few tips to get you started, and be sure to check out our thread on
creative best practices to hear from other creators in the community. 

📌  You can find more information on how to target your audience in this article. 

📌 I also suggest you read our article focused on the 5 main tips on how to grow your audience with your content on Pinterest

📌 Now, if you are looking to understand how the Pin's distribution works, and what you can do to improve your performance on our platform, I suggest you read this one here

Besides all these subjects to help you in these first steps, you can also check our Help Center, there, you'll find various articles about many topics inside Pinterest. You can count on this Community Space to clarify your doubts, ask your questions about the platform, and share your experiences with the other creators.

Give us a shout if you have any questions! 😊

View solution in original post

3 Kudos
6 Replies
PinterestFernanda

Hi @coleyeric1, welcome to the PBC! 🙂

Pinterest is a visual platform, so developing helpful, beautiful, actionable content is the single biggest thing you can do to drive traffic and engagement to your profile. See below for a few tips to get you started, and be sure to check out our thread on
creative best practices to hear from other creators in the community. 

📌  You can find more information on how to target your audience in this article. 

📌 I also suggest you read our article focused on the 5 main tips on how to grow your audience with your content on Pinterest

📌 Now, if you are looking to understand how the Pin's distribution works, and what you can do to improve your performance on our platform, I suggest you read this one here

Besides all these subjects to help you in these first steps, you can also check our Help Center, there, you'll find various articles about many topics inside Pinterest. You can count on this Community Space to clarify your doubts, ask your questions about the platform, and share your experiences with the other creators.

Give us a shout if you have any questions! 😊

3 Kudos
5701strawberry
Just visiting

Arte nem sempre precisa de um criador ela apenas precisa de imaginação lápis ou pincel e um ótimo trabalho..

0 Kudos
5701strawberry
Just visiting

Uma ótima solução será se desenvolver e começar do zero pra ir ao mil..

0 Kudos
dishavinchurkar

Are you using pinterest 

0 Kudos
dishavinchurkar

In my pinterest account why I am not getting the option of earn hub.

0 Kudos
makhanmishra

Thank you 

0 Kudos