Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

April Creator Reward Max Payout

cozyadk
Posts regularly

I just saw the update with the upcoming month (April) rewards. Each of the rewards lists a max payout for that reward. I’m not sure if past months have had this as March is my first month. My questions are:

Even though March rewards don’t explicitly list max payouts are there limits that just weren’t shared?

Is this maybe why March approvals have slow/delayed?

Does this have any relation to other posts about Creators receiving incorrect February payouts, or payouts for less than they were approved for?

Im curious what y’all’s thoughts are!

2 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
mycancerchic
Problem-solver

@cozyadk glad to share. I got the full amount i was expecting but it took 3 issue tickets to get everything resolved and make sure the corrections went through and were paid out. 

View solution in original post

4 Kudos
17 Replies
mycancerchic
Problem-solver

How interesting I had not seen that yet. I do know some ppl tried to cheat the system and take advantage of the payout previously and I would guess these are in response to that and just set some guidelines. I don't imagine they would be backdated since they weren't indicated in February for the guidelines but maybe that scrutiny is what is taking longer this month. Curious to hear thoughts from others. 

5 Kudos
MeganHStudio
Posts regularly

Hi Shawn!
that’s interesting! I’m hoping they didn’t have unpublished max payouts for this month’s goals…if there is a max payout, I may have made different decisions about what content to create and share. has anyone else heard anything about this for March’s goals?

I do love seeing how the Creator Rewards program is evolving. It makes sense that they would establish some max payouts moving forward, especially if they’re expanding to other creators. It’s nice that they are up front about that for April’s goals. If I recall, 1-2 of the goals for February stated very clearly that there was “no limit” to the # of idea pins that could be paid.

I also noticed for April’s goals they added some clarification about what they mean by “original” or “unique” content, that’s helpful too—there was some gray area there before. 

My payments from February’s goals are still processing—anybody else? And March has been updating at a snail’s pace. 
thanks!

Megan

4 Kudos
cozyadk
Posts regularly

I definitely agree about the clarification on what will not be accepted in terms of uniqueness. I also totally understand putting limits on payouts, being able to submit an unlimited amount of pins is asking for spam posting and possibly lower quality content. I just wish there was maybe a bit more context around changes as they happen. I know I’ve seen a few questions about March rewards that haven’t been answered so hopefully we get some clarification soon. 

4 Kudos
mycancerchic
Problem-solver

I just got my February payment in two segments this past week.

3 Kudos
cozyadk
Posts regularly

@mycancerchic If you don’t mind me asking, did you receive the full amount you were expecting?

2 Kudos
mycancerchic
Problem-solver

@cozyadk glad to share. I got the full amount i was expecting but it took 3 issue tickets to get everything resolved and make sure the corrections went through and were paid out. 

4 Kudos
cozyadk
Posts regularly

Glad to know you got it resolved! Hopefully things start to run smoother going forward. 

2 Kudos
MeganHStudio
Posts regularly

@mycancerchic That’s great to hear you got your payments! Do you mind if I ask: How are you submitting issue tickets? Just sending emails through the creator rewards help page? I’ve done that on 2 other occasions for other issues and only got canned template language as a response that wasn’t related to the issues I was having… I’m sure they’re swamped so if there’s a better way to get in contact with the Creator Rewards team it’d be great to know!

and I totally agree @cozyadk it would be so nice to have some advance insight into coming changes and issues 🙂

Thanks all for helpful banter here!

2 Kudos
mycancerchic
Problem-solver

@MeganHStudio absolutely I used the creator rewards help ticket and then had to go back and forth with them to babe my ticket escalated to product staff with more knowledge and then it took a few weeks to resolve. I’d suggest that creator rewards help form snd push back on the canned responses 

2 Kudos