Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Account suspended

BestHomeFoodRecipes
Labels (2)

Good Day, Pinterest Team! I hope everything is going well for you. My Pinterest business account is suddenly suspended.I tried to log into our Pinterest Business Today (Mars 21) but was notified that my account has been suspended for violating the community guidelines. I have never engaged in spamming practices. we pin to our own boards, I am not sure what we did wrong, we never received an email to explain why our page was suspended. We run a very successful page with over a 40k views. my whole income depends on Pinterest, I greatly appreciate it if you can give us our page back and if we did anything wrong, It would be great if you can let me know what we are doing wrong and it won't happen again. Please help me resolve the issue. @PinterestIvania My account details are: My Pinterest name: Everyday Health My username is: EverydayHealth99 My page URL: https://www.pinterest.com/EverydayHealth99 I'd be really grateful if you could help me out with this. Thank you very much in advance. Keep yourself safe.

0 Kudos
1 Reply
PinterestIvania

Hi @BestHomeFoodRecipes and welcome to the PBC!

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues. The best way for you to proceed is by filing a ticket with our team at this link, they will be able to diagnose and help resolve your situation.

I hope you are able to solve it. Let us know if you have any questions in the meantime!

1 Kudo