Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Account suspended due to wrong birthday entered, no response from Pinterest support

inthepynck
Just visiting

Hello,

We are running our Pinterest account for 4-5 years now and its one of our top drivers of traffic to our Webpage. The other day when I logged it, it asked for my birthday and I entered the wrong birthday by Mistake, as I thought its asking for the company birthday. Now it thinks Im below 13 years old and suspended the account

Account URL: pinterest.com/pynckfashion

Ive contacted support 3-4 times but no response yet, only automated responses.

As the Pinterest traffic is part of our data portfolio for raising investment, We really need this account back.

Any help will be much appreciated

@PinterestLucy  @PinterestGabby @PinterestDavid @PinterestAlia 

Thanks

Pynck Fashion

1 Kudo
7 Replies
inthepynck
Just visiting

@michaelbliss  Hi Michael,

Hope you are doing well. Would you be so kind to let me know if you are aware of a support staff in the community who could possibly help with the above account suspension issue

Much appreciated

Thanks

Pynck Fashion

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @inthepynck  , I'm sorry to hear your profile has been deactivated, I can imagine how frustrating this could be for you. Unfortunately I won't be able to help, but I do suggest that you keep contacting support. It will take persistence and some patience. Can you start again with a new profile? 

1 Kudo
inthepynck
Just visiting

Hi Michael,

Many thanks for the response, much appreciated. I think you're right, it might take a while, we could possibly start with a new profile just willint to give it another week or half more time.
Hopefully it can be resolved soon 🙂

Thanks

Pynck Fashion

2 Kudos
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@inthepynck  I'm happy I could help! Please return here with updates, this will be helpful for anyone else that is having the same issue. Feel free to tag me!

2 Kudos
inthepynck
Just visiting

Hi @michaelbliss , so an update on the above, 2 days ago we got an age verification email from pinterest support after 2 weeks of raising the appeal. Have submitted the same, 

For anyone else facing this issue, the pinterest support emails are as follows :-

support@pinterest2.zendesk.com

pinbot@legal.pinterest.com

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hey @inthepynck I'm happy to hear there was some progress with the deactivation, hopefully it will be sorted out soon! The emails could be from an address which may not be monitored, but it sounds like you are on the right track. Please return once again with updates!

0 Kudos
pynckfashion
Just visiting

Hi,

Our acct has been finally reactivated, thank goodness

Took approximately 25 days or a little over 3 weeks,
For anyone else facing this issue, please try the below steps .

1) Raise atleast two tickets from pinterest help https://help.pinterest.com/en/contact

2) Send an email to privacy-support@pinterest.com , pinbot@legal.pinterest.com

3) If really urgent, can raise the issue through trademark litigation, although its not recommended.

Thanks 🙂

0 Kudos