Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Possible to download Idea Pins?

bkfarmgirl
Just visiting

Is it possible to download Idea images? Right now I can only right click - save the image - not the text on them? Is it all possible to save the full ideas - images and text? 

I spend time creating the ideas, so I'd like to be able to archive and save them.

Thanks!

1 Kudo
6 Replies
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @bkfarmgirl Welcome to the PBC! 

Yes, you can download the Idea Pin. I believe you can only download it if on mobile. Once you've created your IP, hit "next", you'll see the download icon at the bottom left of the screen beside the save button. 

IMG_4873.PNG

-Tabby

0 Kudos
bkfarmgirl
Just visiting

Hey @simplepinmedia 

Couple questions - are you iOS or Android?  I don't have the download option (Android). 

Also are you able to do this to Ideas you already made? Or just new ones before publishing?

Thanks!

0 Kudos
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@bkfarmgirl Ah, yes I'm on iOS. Depending on which Android you have, it can take a while for those to get updated. Make sure you've updated your phone if needed and update your Pinterest app if needed. Otherwise, it's a waiting game, unfortunately. 

Yes, I can download an already published IP - see screenshot. 

IMG_4873 2.PNG

-Tabby

0 Kudos
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@bkfarmgirl  OOPs! wrong screenshot... 

IMG_4875.jpg

0 Kudos
bkfarmgirl
Just visiting

Thanks @simplepinmedia.  I have that icon but it doesn't download, it's a "send pin to".   Hopefully will be able to save soon.... 

0 Kudos
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@bkfarmgirl  oh bummer. This is what I see. Hopefully, it shows up for you soon! 

IMG_4876.jpg

0 Kudos