Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Pinterest Creators Festival Post-Event Chat

PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (3)

digital_small-Creators Festival - food.jpg

Thank you all for joining our Pinterest Creators Festival! We hope you enjoyed hearing from some of the freshest Creators and learning about our new updates and features. Were you all as excited as we were to hear from Megan Thee Stallion herself on how she built an authentic and unapologetic brand? 🔥

We know you want to keep the conversation going so we’re opening up this space to connect and network with other festival attendees. This is your space to recap your favorite festival moments, discuss the latest updates, and ask any questions you may have!

Here are some thoughts to get you started:

• What was your favorite festival moment?
  • Who was your favorite speaker and why?
  • What update and feature are you most excited about?
  • What was your biggest learning moment?
  • Any suggestions for how to make our next Creator event even better?

For more information on the features and updates shared during the event make sure to check out our Product Spotlight on New Creator Features!

ICYMI, check out the full recording from the festival below! ⬇️

27 Kudos
57 Replies
quirkehour
Just visiting

WOW !! This was an amazing experience! I am especially excited for the Creator Rewards program. I became active again on Pinterest when Idea Pins launched and I have seen HUUUUGE success so far (over 447K views in just a month!) I can't wait to invest even more into Pinterest. I have to honestly say this platform is so unique and provides to much more value than competitors.  

https://www.pinterest.com/quirkehour/

2 Kudos
foodishways
Just visiting

My favorite festival moment was the Megan Thee Stallion interview because it was a great reminder to be your own cheerleader. You have to do things because you want to do them and not take in outside opinions. The update I'm most excited about is Creator Rewards. Pinterest does a great job at making creators feel welcome, so this is another great way to do that!

Overall, this festival was awesome! I can't wait for the next one.

2 Kudos
newyorkbob
Just visiting

That was a lot of useful information in less than an hour. Will make use of a lot of the tips.
@newyorkbob 

2 Kudos
hellozol
Just visiting

Thank you so much!! This was such an inspiring and fantastic event, and I'm much motivated right now. 

2 Kudos
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @stephh6 and @marciasocas thanks for attending the festival and welcome to the PBC! 👋Creator Rewards is currently in early testing, and will become available to eligible creators on a rolling basis. To learn the full details about eligibility, please see the Creator Rewards terms.

8 Kudos
TheSereneCorner
Posts regularly

This was such a good event and motivated me so much in my Pinterest creator journey. Only up from here!

3 Kudos
CandyToyBoxFamily
Just visiting

I absolutely loved the Creator Festival!! It really validated a lot of feelings you go through as a content creator and It really helped me clarify my goals! I started creating because of Pinterest and I can't wait to get closer to the community I have been building with Takes! @CandyToyBoxFamily 

1 Kudo
jojobyday

I appreciated the inclusivity and diversity of all the speakers, and really loved learning about their creative process and getting such amazing advice from all the different creators and Meg. I'm super excited to use Creator Hub and grow even more than I already have as a creator! This was such great motivation to KEEP GOING ❤️

Pinterest for all things fashion/photography: https://pin.it/4YL2WeU @jojobyday

Instagram: @jojobyday

3 Kudos
Naturallyjhe_
Just visiting

I enjoyed this! I can't wait to rewatch the beginning. So inspiring and motivational. What stood out to me? Being your authentic self and staying consistent will get you far. looking forward to seeing more creative content creators ♡. #Hottieshelpinghotties

Follow me @Naturallyjhe_ and check out my blog ☜

2 Kudos
mycancerchic
Problem-solver

I would love to know too.

0 Kudos