Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Pinterest Creators Festival Post-Event Chat

PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager
Labels (2)

digital_small-Creators Festival - food.jpg

Thank you all for joining our Pinterest Creators Festival! We hope you enjoyed hearing from some of the freshest Creators and learning about our new updates and features. Were you all as excited as we were to hear from Megan Thee Stallion herself on how she built an authentic and unapologetic brand? 🔥

We know you want to keep the conversation going so we’re opening up this space to connect and network with other festival attendees. This is your space to recap your favorite festival moments, discuss the latest updates, and ask any questions you may have!

Here are some thoughts to get you started:

• What was your favorite festival moment?
  • Who was your favorite speaker and why?
  • What update and feature are you most excited about?
  • What was your biggest learning moment?
  • Any suggestions for how to make our next Creator event even better?

For more information on the features and updates shared during the event make sure to check out our Product Spotlight on New Creator Features!

ICYMI, check out the full recording from the festival below! ⬇️

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

25 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
PinterestGabby
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CandyToyBoxFamily Takes! Yay!! Community is everything, truly. 

Did my response answer your question? Be sure to select "Accept as Solution" to help other community members on the PBC.

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
57 Replies
stephh6
Just visiting

I would love to know the steps required to gain access to the new Creator Rewards Program. Do you have recommendations for creators?

28 Kudos
marciasocas
Just visiting

I'd also like to get some more info on this please. I know it was mentioned that the program is rolling out to creators as they become eligible, but I'd like to get learn what criteria make us eligible so that I can be sure to work toward that. Thank you!

13 Kudos
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @stephh6 and @marciasocas thanks for attending the festival and welcome to the PBC! 👋Creator Rewards is currently in early testing, and will become available to eligible creators on a rolling basis. To learn the full details about eligibility, please see the Creator Rewards terms.

8 Kudos
veronikalipar
Just visiting

@PinterestJazmin  Please add Slovenia, too, when you extend Creator Rewards to Europe. I worry you will forget about Slovenian creators as Instagram did.

0 Kudos
mycancerchic
Loves to help

I would love to know too.

Follow me on Pinterest pinterest.com/@mycancerchic & let's connect on social @mycancerchic.
0 Kudos
mycancerchic
Loves to help

Loved hearing from all the speakers!

Follow me on Pinterest pinterest.com/@mycancerchic & let's connect on social @mycancerchic.
5 Kudos
ComfyGirlCurls
Just visiting

What a wonderful line up of speakers--seriously blown away and left so inspired. In true Pinterest fashion I left the festival feeling pumped to create more content, but left with tons of practical advice and information too.  

Also the chat feature was such an effective way to have us truly feel like part of a community!

FAITH OVER FEAR is about to be written on my mirror!

14 Kudos
sheriaricherson

I agree. The program was inspiring and I am so excited to gain access to the Creator Rewards Program. Now I am off to try to make my first idea pin!

7 Kudos
PinterestJazmin
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hey @ComfyGirlCurls yay so happy to hear you enjoyed the event! We loved connecting with you all in the chat and hope you feel that same sense of community with creators here in the PBC! 🤗

0 Kudos