cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Idea Pins

gutidentity
Just visiting

Hi all,

I have a question regarding Idea pins.  I have recently started creating them straight on to Pinterest.  What  I have recently discovered, is that other accounts are copying pages of my idea pins and creating their own idea pin using my content.  Some contain my brand logo but others have chopped off the outside of my content.  Some have even gone as far as covering my brand logo with theirs.  Is anyone else having this problem?  I create video infographics.

My account is @gutidentity 

I love creating them but am struggling with just how much content is being used on other people's accounts.  If anyone could offer some advice or suggestions, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Emma

Gutidentity

1 Kudo
3 Replies
pinterestmarketingexpert
Loves to help

That's such a bummer when that happens.

You can report the pin just like you would on a Standard Pin.

1. Click on the Idea Pin in question and you will see three grey dots above the title.
  2. Click "Report Pin" and complete the process. 
0 Kudos
gutidentity
Just visiting

Hi

Thanks for your reply.  Funny thing was, my reporting ended up getting my account suspended.  It's now been resolved.  With idea pins, the only reporting involves a 'strike'.  I'm working on finding a solution as we speak.  Thanks again for your response.

Emma

1 Kudo
michaelbliss
Loves to help

Hi @gutidentity, welcome to the PBC! I reported an Idea pin recently, and support removed it fairly quickly. I remember leaving the 'strike' unchecked and was able to submit the form. I'm not sure if this will work for you, but it may be worth trying. I hope this helps you.

1 Kudo