Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Hello! We're GagaOOLala, Pinterest Newbie here ;-)

gagaoolala_official
Just visiting

Hello to every Pinterester!!!! I'm Jay from GagaOOLala. Since we are a newbie on Pinterest, we want to introduce ourselves to you and look for some boost suggestions.🤗

https://www.pinterest.com/gagaoolala_official

GagaOOLala comes from Taiwan which is the one and only legally same-sex marriage country in Asia. Our platform is focused on LGBTQ+ content and currently available worldwide!

All the eye-catchy photos on our page are all available on our platform. Feel free to take a look. And it would be perfect if you can give us some re-pins or suggestions. Thank you.💜

2 Kudos
3 Replies
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@gagaoolala_official Welcome to the PBC

I took a look at your profile and I will make a couple of suggestions re your boards and profile.

If its possible try to be more descriptive in your tagline on the your main profile page and on your board descriptions.

Do your best to keep your boards consistent and eye catching - if you have ideas but don’t want to share  yet keep your boards secret until your ready to make them public, encourage people to understand what your business is, who you are, and how your service will help people or what your service will offer people for example Viewing Pleasure & Enjoyment.

Pin consistently, but don’t overdo it and definitely consider doing Idea | Story Pins, which I noticed you haven’t created yet they are really popular and will definitely help you to gain some serious Pinterest Love ❤️ 

Follow people and interact with pins that your like and other Pinners here on Pinterest.

Keep coming to the PBC and attend events that the PBC hosts, get to know other amazing Pinterest Business Owners here on the PBC.

While this is not a perfect formula, remember that growing on Pinterest will take some time but it is well worth the wait. I hope some of these suggestions help you and your business.

I hope this was helpful.

Lisa

1 Kudo
gagaoolala_official
Just visiting

@bodymindmood Thank you, Lisa! I'll try all the suggestions you said, glad to join this PBC big family!

1 Kudo
bodymindmood
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@gagaoolala_official Hi there I gave you a follow back thanks for following!

No problem on the suggestions - this is just based on my experience and information that I have gathered from other Pinners and last but not least personal experience.

Glad you made it to the PBC - there are lot's of Pinterest Managers here in the community that are always around and can offer some great insight. There are a lot of other awesome Pinterest Users here on the PBC so if you ever need something answered or you just want to share something you know about Pinterest please come here and share it we are all here to learn from each other and help one another to be successful.

Lisa

@PinterestJazmin @PinterestGabby @PinterestDebora @PinterestDavid 

0 Kudos