Pinterest Predicts is live!
See what's in store for 2024 in our Trend Forecast report.

Guided Search

ladetectivedelasalud
Just visiting

Hello everyone and happy new year!!

I was searching for some inspiration and I happened  to remember those little colorful tabs that used to pop up under the search bar every time I was looking for something. Not quite sure when was the last time I saw them… With so many changes, I was wondering if anyone else remembered them? Are they coming back?, they're not a thing anymore?

Thanks, appreciate any response and taking the time on getting back to me 😊

0 Kudos
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @ladetectivedelasalud 

Yep, they're gone, unfortunately. We miss them. I haven't seen for many months to a year now. It doesn't look like they are planning on bringing them back. Such a shame. They were a great tool for keywording. 

-Tabby

View solution in original post

1 Kudo
7 Replies
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @ladetectivedelasalud 

Yep, they're gone, unfortunately. We miss them. I haven't seen for many months to a year now. It doesn't look like they are planning on bringing them back. Such a shame. They were a great tool for keywording. 

-Tabby

1 Kudo
hostesstori
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

Hi @vladh72 I've noticed the return of these (or a close version of!) on some searches lately. Have you experienced the same? I'm pretty excited about it 🙂 Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 9.59.17 AM.png

1 Kudo
alisammeredith
Loves to help

I was coming to just agree with everyone here and then this popped up for me. I haven't seen any guided search bubbles in ages, just like @simplepinmedia Tabby said! Screen Shot 2022-01-19 at 1.06.00 PM.png

2 Kudos
simplepinmedia
Pinterest Pioneer
Pinterest Pioneer

@alisammeredith Whoa! That would be cool if they came back! 

-Tabby

0 Kudos
alisammeredith
Loves to help

It sure would!!

0 Kudos
leahmariemarketing
Just visiting

@alisammeredith I am seeing them on my account too! I'm excited!!

1 Kudo
alisammeredith
Loves to help

Happy dance!!! 

0 Kudos